Sunday 11 March 2012

Pesky IE, Game Design Website

I started work on a new web design a few weeks ago for my client Jay Biros.
Jay is a game designer who needed a portfolio website as he graduates in June, same as me.
I find the website works in all browsers, except pesky IE.

I mean who uses Internet Explorer anyway, apart from most of my readers *cough*. .

IE is crap. Its the guy sitting in the corner eating a pot of glue whilst Chrome and Firefox fight it out.


Anyway heres a snapshot of the site, I dont want to get ahead of myself by providing the url in case its still buggy.

Ok, ok the links below the image!  but its only to the link on my page so there thats all youre getting for now.
http://www.cr8v-design.com/jay/jay.html
Feedback would be welcomed!
Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment