Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Plan - The Future's Bright.

Oh my god. It feels like only yesterday I began college, and here I am today sitting with an A in HNC Interactive Media, pregnant and having a 'whale' of a time (quite literally). The feeling is good. Definately feeling fate helped me along because now I can work from home and care for my baby.

Only 4 and a bit months till she's here.Wow!

The reason I haven't blogged in a few days is because I have been painting and decorating the entire house, with my partner. I didn't think I'd get the nesting bug this bad, but when I do something I do it completely.

My home is so beautiful now, there are still books to go on shelves, dvd's and cd's to be tidied away and barely any pictures on the walls but its progress. I now have baby's crib in our bedroom!

Latest projects around the home include my lampshade for my baby girl. Bob Marley - 3 little birds written on it in sharpie permanent marker.

(ignore the vaseline)

I created this through inspiration from this lady's blog post - seen here through my Pinterest. http://preview.tinyurl.com/bskvfcp

 The plan for the next few weeks is to familiarise myself with Dreamweaver again and get ready to begin work (more to come soon).

I am relaxed and ready for change now.



Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser


No comments:

Post a Comment