Thursday 7 June 2012

Web Designer Looking For Work

I finish up with college in less than a week now and I am looking for full time work ideally in Edinburgh and the Lothians.

I can also work from home doing freelance web design/ web development work. No job is too small.

Having looked around there is a huge variety of work available. However anyone who wishes to see my work can go to www.cr8v-design.com and see the gallery on my homepage, or for full client listings visit my work page to view my full portfolio and click through to the clients websites.

I have gained an A in my HNC Interactive Media course (web design), including;

  • PHP my admin, 
  • mySQL, 
  • animation, 
  • audio and video,
  •  photography, 
  • web development, 
  • the latest IT applications, 
  • theory involving using interface design, 
  • web development essential content, 
  • digital imaging bitmap and vector, 
  • and authoring and testing.

 To view my c.v click here

Any further questions don't hesitate to contact me, I will be on the look out for suitable jobs in my area as well.

Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment