Wednesday 27 June 2012

New Re-Design

Ah the excitement of taking over a new website begins, I'm itching to start working on it and hope the owners like what I have in mind.

Its a great little business that I cannot wait to share with you, but this is family so lets hope we all get on well as a team and not end up hating each other if it doesn't work out!

I am 6 months preggi next week as well, which brings me to my next point and question you, what did you do? I plan to pass on any work for a few months to my good friend at Arrow-i web design. I trust he will do a good job and can rely on him to resolve any issues should they arise.

Short but sweet tonight, and I'll share with you a sneak peek of the area the business I am soon to be looking after is located!

Can you guess?
Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment