Friday 10 August 2012

Pregnancy Photography!!!

I am 30 weeks on Monday and had wanted to get someone with a keen eye to do some pregnancy shots of me when I reach around 34-36 weeks when my bump is mahoosive! I cannot wait to get these done. I always wanted to be pregnant and have a large family

These are some of the shots I love from my Pinterest board









I love, love these pictures and I have so many more ideas for when baby actually arrives! I hope some friendly person wants to take these shots of me and my partner! This baby is the most special thing in the world to me, nothing means more and I want to celebrate every moment, every day.

We are really struggling with some of the things we still need to buy. As I am now not able to work because of PGP
we need all the help we can get with those final few items that are actually so important and we cannot do without.
I don't want to assume family and friends will be able to help us out but at least this is a list of things we need so if people do want to buy our baby something then please get it from here.


Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment