Wednesday 1 August 2012

Argyll Chalets - Changes

Thought I should do a side by side post of what changes have been made to the Argyll Chalets site. (due live this week)

It was a fun project, the site needed a major facelift as behind the scenes it was working on a table based layout design which is something Google bots don't like to crawl, and their current spend on Adwords was a bit extreme.
I spent roughly 40 hours on the site over a period of a month updating the behind the scenes things and then inputting content. I have had a lot of help from my kind and very smart sister Annie Visser. My god is she talented.

She read my content changes over and came up with some fabulous suggestions so as the SEO terms weren't so *IN YOUR FACE* ha-ha-ha. Luckily, she is off for the Summer holidays as she is currently a university student.

Let me get started before I go off on a completely different tangent.


The Index Page

Before:

index old

After:

Accommodation

Before:


Accommodation old

After:


Accommodation new

Accommodation-Lodges


Before:

Lodges old

After:


Lodges new

Kintyre Apartment

Before:

Kintyre old

After:


Kintyre new

Information:

Before:

Information old


After:


Information new

How to find us:

Before:

Directions old

After:


Directions new

Activities and Places of Interest

Before:

 

Places of Interest old

 After:

 

Places of Interest new

 Booking Enquiries

Before:


Enquiries old

After:


Enquiries new

EXTRA!!! Privacy Policy

This page didn't exist before, and its become a requirement of websites to state how they use Cookies.

Privacy new

In Other News!!


I got that interview, my logo was one of the best sent in. So, thank you most sincerely if you got in touch and thanks for everyone's well wishes. Here's hoping I get the position!

Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment