Thursday 13 September 2012

Life lately according to my mobile



A lot of my favourite bloggers do a 'life lately according to my iphone' blog post and they are definitely my favourite kind!






My friend Emma made an Oreo Cheesecake which we devoured last night! So delicious!

My friend Rachael and her son Robb and I went out for lunch on Tuesday to Wetherspoons, my poor stomach couldn't eat all of the food on the plate but damn it was tasty!

My man Martin and Maggie enjoying a snuggle.

The things you do to see how your hair looks! lol!

My bump :) not long to go this was me at 33 weeks and 5 days.

Homemade apple pie with apples picked from our orchard, don't think there is enough for cider making this year as I had planned, oh well, pies are darn good though!

Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser



No comments:

Post a Comment