Friday 14 September 2012

Writing about something you have no clue about!

Writing about a subject you don't know about..

For me that was fishing, I understand the basics of fishing but it is an extremely complex sport and something I don't pretend to know of.

Recently however, I had to write about a holiday destination where fishing is the main thing that happens.
So what do I do? I wrote about the descriptive expectations someone would experience if they were to stay for a fishing trip there.

Here's a link to the page - http://www.argyllchalets.co.uk/fishing_breaks.htm

Rather than making up something like where its best to fish and what lures or bait would be best, or the type and size of fish to expect I wrote about what a magical place Argyll Chalets and Loch Awe is.

Take a look at the images I included;




Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment