Monday 23 April 2012

Exam in a week!

Hi!
I haven't posted for a while because I am trying to focus on getting those niggly bits of information to stay in my head!
Things like compression and using interface design terms. Its scary because the exam seemed like it was so far away and now its looming right in front of me!

I would like to thank everyone for continuing to read on during this time. Hopefully by the end of next Wednesday I will be feeling cool as a cucumber because it should all be over, unless I fail of course. Which is why I need to be studying!

Today woke up with a fever and felt sick so off to GP soon as well, it just doesn't help with the old motivation.

Also today is the first day since Blogger enforced the new interface on me and its taken a couple of days of getting used to the layout but I think I have done quite well as the layout is pretty 'intuitive' woohoo term I need to know about for the exam! Haha

Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment