Monday 21 May 2012

Changes to Animation

Following last weeks colourful animation I decided to go back to basics and start a stickman/ stick death animation instead of the more difficult pikachu I had gone for.

The stick animation is not completed so I won't be uploading it as yet, sorry, but as soon as I get some recordings done and add this audio to the animation I will let the whole world see it.

I do not pretend to be brilliant at animating, it really is not where my skills lie but I needed to do another 3 units for my course and this was one of them.

I can't wait to share what I have, as it is pretty hilarious.

Soon its going to be Summer and thankfully the 15th of June is approaching so get in touch now to get on the waiting list for web work.

Remember to check out my portfolio on my website and get in touch soon as my diary is filling up very fast right now!
Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment