Tuesday 29 May 2012

Only 2 Weeks To Go!

So the end of my course looms ever closer and so far I can't wait to finish and get back to coding and being creative.

I cannot wait to sit down and start a new project and become totally absorbed in it.

Also next week I should find out the gender of the little bundle of joy that I'm carrying! Me and my partner are so excited, I am counting down the days and hours to see the wee one again.

Final Project

I should also share my final animation at this point, finally with audio added. My god did I have trouble with that! I tried recording it on my phone, then my pc wouldn't play the audio, then I couldn't find the audio jack point for my microphone on my pc (how stupid is that) but finally I managed to add some audio of me speaking which I speeded up to sound more 'cartoony' and I even have a sound track and a sound effect!

Ok it really is not the best but I have to showcase my abilities here like I said I would at the beginning. But I have until tomorrow to hand it in so if anyone has any pointers please feel free to share!


Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment