Wednesday 23 May 2012

New Wisestamp Signature Includes QR Code!

Check out my new wise stamp signature!

Finally generated myself a QR code from http://www.qrstuff.com/ 

www.cr8:v-design.com's  qr code

So I thought it only right to update the email signature I use everyday and make it easier for everyone to contact me.

WHAT'S A QR CODE?

A QR Code (it stands for "Quick Response") is a cell phone readable bar code that can store website URL's, plain text, phone numbers, email addresses and pretty much any other alphanumeric data.

Storing up to 4296 characters they are internationally standardised under ISO 18004, so a QR code is a QR code all over the world - they've been big in Japan forever, broke into Europe and the UK a few years back, and are now getting real traction in USA.


(from http://www.qrstuff.com/ )
Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

1 comment:

  1. What is the significance of this code ? I was surprised when I first read about it. I think its a good way to make signature look more secured.
    digital signatures

    ReplyDelete