Monday 2 July 2012

Starting Work on Argyll Chalets

www.argyllchalets.co.uk    is a business very dear to my heart. Run by Les and Michele Reay and set in the heart of Scotland in Argyll.

I have had many wonderful holidays there and will always want to go back. Its the perfect place to begin your holiday in Scotland. You literally can do anything you want. I have enjoyed fishing trips with my partner Martin and the rest of the family.

Simon and Martin (my love)
Now I am beginning work on their website too!
But before I get into that let me share some more holiday snaps.
Me chilling shortly before catching a Rainbow Trout
Evening view of Loch Awe
 As you can see there is much to do on the Loch without even leaving the area. Have you been on holiday there too? Why not share your pictures with us on facebook.

Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment