Sunday 29 July 2012

Website is almost finished

Its been a work in progress, filled with love as its a family run business and I am very much part of that family.

Les and Michele like what they see, and I am happy with the site too. Just have a few more new images to add and then it will replace the current www.argyllchalets.co.uk site.

So if you are reading this post in a few weeks time you won't be able to compare the old with the new anymore!

Here is the link to the new web page, which is still very much in the process of testing so please do come to me if you do find any bugs (hopefully not)

http://cr8v-design.com/NEW%20argyll%20chalets/index.htm

Thanks to my sister Annie, for reading over the content as sometimes I really cannot see the wood for the trees anymore!

I am maybe going to head off to visit the Falls of Dochart today, I don't know why but for some reason I have been itching to go all week.


Brigid Visser
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube pinterest
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment