Wednesday 22 February 2012

Changed My Website

Yet again I have changed my website, I am never happy with it.
I find it easier to understand someone else's target market and know what kind of design their website should have.

In the case of For want of a better word, the design is quite simply like a newspaper and hopefully a quality one at that!
Forwantofabetterword - courses
It's clean, simple and modern.

Then I think about mine and I hate it, I am not happy with the design one bit! What is the best way to present a folio of work? Is there a best way?

I hope to continue learning at the very least and then hopefully gain some insight into how to present myself to the big wide world.


If you would like to reach me for any reason use the email address below.
contact@cr8v-design.com
Visit my website and check out my portfolio @ http://www.cr8v-design.com/
'like' me on facebook
or follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment