Wednesday 29 February 2012

Social Media Icon Mad

I was looking for a skype icon yesterday so I could put it in the footer of my website - http://www.cr8v-design.com/ but I wanted it to be the same style as the other social media icons I use, like facebook, twitter and youtube.

blogger

facebook

twitter
youtube

But I quickly found out that there were a million beautiful free styles of social media icon to choose from! I was so pleased with what I found and I am sure I will use them all in the future.

Some of my favourites;

Small skype icon

3d Linkedin Icon

Twitter bird bursting through the page

Youtube icon painted effect
See what icons I chose on my website, I love them!

Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser

No comments:

Post a Comment