Thursday 23 February 2012

Creative Thursday!

Today I am looking into several packages of e-commerce, site hosting, and url for my new client a jewellery company, called itso rocks. I have decided to do the site in Wordpress.

A. For me to learn new skills in that area
B. To enable the client to choose to carry on with the site using Wordpress in the future

I hope to find a package that allows for stock control, discounts and offers, with a static navbar, and completely customisable layout and colours.

Its a big ask as the cot for this will then decide the full budget.

Lorraine MacDonald, my partner in crime, is in charge of the visual design side of things and is someone I would highly recommend as her skills in creativity are amazing.

She also has an online shop - Jolly Wolly - check it out, vintage, and t-shirts.

We plan to have our clients new website up in April, and I will be discussing everything here!

If you would like to reach me for any reason use the email address below.
contact@cr8v-design.com
Visit my website and check out my portfolio @ http://www.cr8v-design.com/
'like' me on facebook
or follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment