Tuesday 28 February 2012

Wisestamp Signature

Brigid Visser
 
Professional, creative, media design from CR8:V-Design.
Facebook Twitter Blogger YouTube
Contact me: Skype brigid.visser
wisestamp signature (try the links, they all work)



I created my wisestamp signature! So important to include in the numerous emails that anyone may send daily and adds that extra touch to your brand! Using a signature with the various links to social media reinforce your brand and encourage readers to check out the various profiles you may have online. Every succesful business has a powerful signature like this.

Good luck being creative and creating your own free wise stamp!

If you would like to reach me for any reason use the email address below.
contact@cr8v-design.com
Visit my website and check out my portfolio @ http://www.cr8v-design.com/
'like' me on facebook
or follow me on twitter

1 comment:

  1. I read about this tool many times. I wish to learn more about it and how to create signatures using this extension. Can you please provide a short guide or tutorial that will help all.
    eSignature

    ReplyDelete